Census Information Online
General Statistics and Census Information
- Fact Sheet For Your Community for a statistical profile and map of your zip code area, city, county and state.
- Census 2000 Comparison Tables for New Mexico - Compare Cities-Towns-Places / Counties / Pueblos-Reservations / Compare New Mexico with Other States
- American FactFinder Find basic facts about any location in the United States-Create your own custom tables. Frustrated? Lost? For assistance, see contact information at bottom of page.
- US Census Bureau Gateway to all Census statistics, includes Census 2000 population statistics and data pertaining to the economy, business, government, equal employment opportunity, and genealogy.
- UNM's Bureau of Business and Economic Research (BBER) New Mexico's leading resource for demographic and socioeconomic data in New Mexico.
Historical Census Information
- Historical Census Browser the population and economy of U.S. states and counties from 1790 to 1960- University of Virginia
- Selected Historical Decennial Census Population and Housing Counts
- Urban and Rural Population: 1900 to 1990 - includes State data
- Population of New Mexico Counties 1900-1990
- Census - Zip Codes
- New Mexico Economic Development Department Data about New Mexican communities and information for businesses relocating in New Mexico. The site also has useful County Comparison Tables , State Comparison Tables, Census statistics in excel spreadsheet format and PDF and profiles of New Mexico cities, counties and American Indian Areas.
- Santa Fe Public Library - An excellent site for data about Santa Fe and New Mexico.
- Census 2000 - University of Buffalo Libraries - Tutorials - School District Data - Racial Data - Comparisons of DVD products with FactFinder and more....
- GODORT Census Page - Good Starting Points - Indexes Guides - Tutorials and more...
Questions about using American Fact Finder, the Census Bureau web site, the New Mexico State Library Census Collection and the State Data Center program can be directed to Lori Thornton (505) 476-9717