Government employees have access to the following subscription databases from their desks:
El Portal a combination of Magazines Online and NewsBank available anywhere thoughout the state. Also includes the Chilton Library (car repair) Business & Company Resource Center and more.
|Newsbank full text for 15 New Mexico newspapers|
|America: History and Life is an index of literature covering the history and culture of the United States and Canada, from prehistory to the present. The database includes indexing for 1,700 journals from 1964 to present. America: History and Life also includes citations and links to book and media reviews.|
|Subject Guide to Government Resources for New Mexico includes links to state, federal and reputable non-government websites with reliable information important to New Mexico.|
The following databases are available only at the State Library. Come in to use them, or call the Reference Desk to request searches.
- Westlaw—Access to the United States Code Annotated, New Mexico Statutes Annotated, New Mexico Administrative Code, and American Jurisprudence.
- Reference USA - directory of 12 million businesses- research tool for workforce development, investigations, planning, economic research, and GIS work.
- U.S. Historical Documents and Congressional Serials Set (1817 - 1912)
- JSTOR – full text articles from scholarly journals.
- Foundation Directory Online - 80,000 funders and 500,000 grants
- Foundation Grants to Individuals
- Sanborn Maps (New Mexico) -- Available in Southwest Room only
- Ancestry Library Edition -- Available in Southwest Room only